NICOLE Graves has resigned as general manager of Carlton’s women’s program.
Graves, who joined the Blues last June, said she was grateful for the opportunity.
"My goal was to improve the operations of the AFLW program at the club. I feel we have achieved this and now both the AFLW and VFLW programs are well-structured moving forward," she said.
"I’m so proud of what the players and staff achieved in 2019 and I know the club is in great hands to continue its success of 2019 into the future."
The Blues’ head of football Brad Lloyd thanked Graves for her work.
"Nicole has been passionate in helping to make our AFLW program succeed. The last 12 months has seen the team come a long way and we will look to using this season as a springboard to improve heading into 2020," he said.
"We thank Nicole for her commitment and wish her all the best with her future ambitions."
Graves has had extensive experience in women’s football. Prior to returning to Victoria last year, she coached back-to-back premierships with Swan Districts in the WAWFL and led the women’s AFL International Rules team. She also was a long-serving member of the Victorian Women’s Football League board.
Collingwood is searching for a new AFLW coach after parting ways with Wayne Siekman on Thursday.
Richmond and St Kilda, which will join the AFLW in 2020, are yet to officially appoint their AFLW coaches.